Federal Government Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023 for Undergraduates and Post Graduates to study in Nigerian Universities & Abroad. We use this medium to inform the general public about the ongoing Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 for Nigeria Students across 36 states in Nigeria. Read more under.
Do you reside in Nigeria and wishes to study under scholarship programme in any of Federal Government Universities or to study overseas under scholarship programme, this post is for you. Read carefully.
This post contains about Federal Government Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023 to study in Nigerian Universities & abroad, towards the end we will be discussing about the ongoing Federal Government Scholarship Pregramme Registration Form, FSB Computer Based Test and Available Foreign Scholarships offered by Federal Government of Nigeria. Stay tune.
2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarships Award
Currently Federal Government Scholarship Award Programme is ongoing, interested Nigerin Students can now register before application form is closed, the deadline is closer, so we encourage you register online before application form link portal is closed.
The 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarships Award is available for undergraduates and postgraduates students in Nigeria. One thing you need to ask yourself if you are qualified for this scholarship programme. Now let’s list out all requirements needed for a successful registration.
Requirements/Eligibility for Federal Government Scholarships Application Form
- Interested and qualified applicant for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division.
- Interested and qualified applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (Under-Graduates, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Approved Field of Study/Department/Faculty to gain Admission
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to apply for 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarships Award
To register/Apply, please visit https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships
Use this guideline to proceed with your application online,
First, visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Ensure you read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Then Print the Examination slip.
Scan and upload the documents below:
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
FSB CBT Test/Examination for Shortlisted Applicants
All successful shortlisted applicants Nationwide will be notified if they were among the successful shortlisted beneficiaries.
Federal Government Scholarship CBT Test Exams Venue 2022/2023
See your zonal centers across 36 states in Nigeria beneath:
|NORTH – WEST||SOKOTO
Federal Government Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023 to study Abroad
Now let’s discuss about the Federal Government Scholarships Application Form 2022/2023 to study Abroad. There is lots of Federal Foreign Scholarship Programme for Nigerian Students to school abroad. This includes:
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Plan etc
- Hong Kong Scholarship Application Form for Undergraduates & Post-Graduates Nigerian Students – Click here to apply
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarships Form – Click here to apply
- Commonwealth Scholarship & Fellowship Application Form – Click here to apply
- Qatar Government Scholarships Form for Nigerians – click here